Tuesday, May 09, 2006

3 down, 1 to go

Hey guys,

So today was kind of low key. I gave my presentation and it went okay. I got to see Janusz's amazingly constructed presentation and it went very well. I had seen most of it before because of him back at the house showing me stuff.

Jon, Jay and I ducked out early and went to go see the Goryokaku Fort which is in the shape of a pentagon, and you can see it from an observation tower. We then ate at this clown themed semi-fast food place and walked a long way back to the hotel. I have to hand it to those guys though, I was pretty skeptical, but they got me home. Just in time to miss all the good food at the reception. Oh well, I will put some pictures up.

The big presentation will be tomorrow. Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your presentation tomorrow Nathan!!

Furthermore...all of you need to go eat "Okonomiyaki" tonight.

Oko-no-me-ya-ki

It is a Japan staple...and won't hurt your stomach. Make sure to ask locals or at least people at that fance school where the best places are. There are some places where your table is an oven and you get to cook it yourself...