Sunday, May 07, 2006

Tomorrow it all starts!

I just finished my presentations for tomorrow and I am going to do a quick post here. What happened today besides work, you might ask? Well thanks for asking. We did a hike to Mt. Hakodate and looked out across this great city. Other than that, I met up with Steve Okamoto by chance and Alessandro and Vittorio by purpose. I capped it all off with an authentic japanese restaurant. And although I do not have any photographic proof of its authenticity, I can tell you this: we had to take off our shoes and sit on the floor ;) Mass pictures on the way!

Tomorrow the conference starts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love how you refer to all the restaurants as "authentic restaurants". it makes me think they are ALMOST real japanese food (very convincing), but not quite. what does it take to please you nathan??? what????