Monday, December 17, 2007

Last day in Madrid

Sorry, but this is the first time I have been able to make a post in a while. I am sitting here at Janusz' house in Bielsko, Poland and I will catch you up, don't worry :)

So it was the last full day in Madrid (Dec. 15) and we decided to try and see all of the places that we still had left to visit. What's more is that the museums in Madrid are free on Saturday afternoons!


We stopped by the Madrid train station. It was pretty impressive.


Although, Cindy wasn't very patient with my persistent picture taking because she was hungry.


So I took her to a doner kebab house to have a bocadillo (sandwich). It was great and I took a photo of my ice for my Cola Light.


Glass elevators are my favorite and they have one at the Reina Sofia, which is their modern art museum. We found the Sofia to be much better than even Madrid's claim to fame: the Prado.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: